The new Drupal platform performs better on updated browsers (version 30.0 or newer on Firefox and 10.0 or newer on Internet Explorer (I.E.)). To determine what browser version is on your computer visit the Technical Tips page (link located in the footer menu on every TCW page). In the Technical Tips page are many other pieces of valuable D.I.Y.'s designed to make your TCW experience more robust and exciting, such as how to increase/decrease the font size within your browser, etc. Check it out!
New Content We Have Added:
- NEW! CCC Transfer Guarantees with HBCUs (found on OOS Links drop-down under Underrepresented-serving Institutions).
- CCC Associate Degree Transfer (ADT) links with major-specific courses. If your CCC is missing this data, please send your campus ADT link to the TCW Webmaster.
- STAR Act Roadmaps from various CSUs, located on TCW's individual CSU campus page. CSUs, if your campus Roadmap is missing, please send the link to the TCW Webmaster.
- Stretch Sequence for CSUs added to the CSU section of the English/Math Assessment Page.
- UC English/Math Assessment Coursework added to the UC section of the English/Math Assessment Page.
- A chart indicating which Out-Of-State (OOS) college & university sponsored on the TCW accepts IGETC and/or CSU-GE. The chart also contains WICHE/WUE links for participating campuses. CHECK IT OUT!
The Technical Support button (at right) is to assist CCC counselors in finding the information they need on the TCW - NOT to answer counseling questions. Counselors: If we are offline you can still use the Technical Support Button to send us your question in an email. You can also use the search bar (above), Knowledge Base FAQs and Site Map (below).
Students and parents, please direct your counseling questions to your campus counselors.
Join the Transfer Counselor Listserv:
Don't miss out on receiving conference announcements and news updates from colleges and institutions! To join the listserv enter your name and campus-assigned email in the Listserv box located at the bottom right-side of this page. To protect our listserv members from spam bots we only accept campus-assigned email addresses. All other than email address types will be removed from the listserv.
** TCW contains many .ppt, .Doc, and .pdf files, which you need Adobe Reader to assist you in loading. Click here to download the latest PC version of Adobe Reader.
Click here to download the latest Macintosh version of Adobe Reader.
**Content on the TCW is continuously updated. To guarantee that you are viewing the most current content we suggest that you periodically refresh (or reload) the pages.