WHAT'S NEW ON THE TCW:
- New IGETC Standards Version 1.7
- Top 25 Out-of-State Colleges and Universities for 2013-14
- Top 25 California Private Colleges and Universities for 2013-14
- Ensuring Transfer Success (ETS) and UC Counselor Conferences Dates for 2016
- AB 540 link updates in the CCC Toolbox.
- CCC Baccalaureate Degree- Recommended Pilot Programs
- CSU, UC and OOS Transcript Legends.
- CCC Transfer Guarantees with HBCUs.
- CCC Associate Degree Transfer (ADT) links with major-specific courses.
- Stretch Sequence for CSUs
- UC English/Math Assessment Coursework
- A Quick Reference Chart indicating which OOS accepts IGETC &/or CSU-GE
- PLUS- WICHE/WUE
This site performs best on updated Firefox, Chrome and Safari browsers. To determine what browser version is on your computer visit the Technical Tips page (link located in the footer menu on every TCW page). In the Technical Tips page are many other pieces of valuable D.I.Y.'s designed to make your TCW experience more robust and exciting, such as how to increase/decrease the font size within your browser and much more!
The Technical Support button (at right) is to assist CCC counselors in finding the information they need on the TCW - NOT to answer counseling questions. Counselors: If we are offline you can still use the Technical Support Button to send us your question in an email. You can also use the search bar (above), Knowledge Base FAQs and Site Map (below).
Students and parents, please direct your counseling questions to your campus counselors.
Join the Transfer Counselor Listserv:
Don't miss out on receiving conference announcements and news updates from colleges and institutions! To join the listserv enter your name and campus-assigned email in the Listserv box located to the right of your screen on this page. To protect our listserv members from spam bots we only accept campus-assigned email addresses. All other than email address types will be removed from the listserv.
** TCW contains many .ppt, .Doc, and .pdf files, which you need Adobe Reader to assist you in
loading. Click here to download the latest PC version of Adobe Reader. Click here to download
the latest Macintosh version of Adobe Reader.
**Content on the TCW is continuously updated. To guarantee that you are viewing the most current content we suggest that you periodically refresh (or reload) the pages.