Registration is open for the 2024 Transfer Conference for Counselors, scheduled for Wednesday, March 27, 2024, from 8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m..
All Community College Transfer Counselors and staff are invited to this free virtual event, featuring keynote speakers from the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office and individual and concurrent sessions addressing current and emerging California Community Colleges transfer topics.
With our theme of Transfer Equity in Action, we are excited to share sessions focusing on innovative tools and resources for counselors, practitioner approaches to support transfer students, and high-impact practices in challenging areas of the transfer pathway.
- CSU Transfer Success Pathway Program & Transfer Planner
- Equity Issues Centering around Grade Alleviation Practices and Policies
- Using Canvas to Support Students Prior to Transfer
- AICCU Overview of CA Private, Non-Profit, and Universities
- Transfer Counselor Website 2.0: Looking Forward
- Transformative Impact of a Transfer Completion Team Model
- CCC to HBCU: Program Impact and Student Experience
- Transfer and Financial Aid: A Practitioner’s Approach to Helping Students Navigate Transfer Financial Aid
- Counseling Tools and Training: Student GPA Repair and Eligibility
Wednesday, March 27, 2024
8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Virtual. An attendee link will be provided after registration.
This is a free event. Please register here.
We look forward to your participation! If you have any questions, please contact the FoundationCCC’s Conferences and Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable people of all abilities to fully engage. Closed captioning will be available for this event. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact the Conferences and Events team at Conferences@foundationccc.org no later than March 13, 2024.