Last updated by CCCCO SSP Contact: 09-15-14
The California Community College Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement (MESA) Programs serve financially and educationally disadvantaged students seeking majors in math and science based fields. The MESA Program is one of the country's most innovative and successful programs and is nationally recognized.
There are 33 California Community College MESA Programs; 30 are funded by the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office, that works with thousands of educationally disadvantaged students, helping them excel in math and science and graduate with math-based degrees. MESA works closely with industry partners and the University of California, California State University, the California Community Colleges, the Association of Independent Colleges and Universities and the State Department of Education.
Click on a title below to view links on that subject.
- Facilitators Handbook (extranet.CCCCO)
- MESA Facilitator Job Description .pdf (extranet.CCCCO)
- MESA Program Components .pdf (Print date: 2011/12) (extranet.CCCCO)
- MESA Standards & Expectations .pdf (extranet.CCCCO)
- California Connects - A three-year program that provides outreach, training and educational support in key communities throughout the state. (FoundationCCCCO)
- California MESA (mesa.UCOP)
- Community College Programs - MCCP (mesa.UCOP)
- Engineering Programs - MEP (mesa.UCOP)
- National MESA Projects (mesa.UCOP)
- School Programs - MSP (mesa.UCOP)